DC Dog Sitter is looking for hard working, do what is always right, committed individuals who want to be part of a stellar team that is disrupting the status quo and bringing a higher level of care and education to the pet services industry.
DC Dog Sitter offers competitive pay and flexible hours.
- Available during core work hours of 10 am to 4 pm
- Reliable transportation (vehicle, bike, moped, vespa)
- Great communicator
- Must love dogs and cats!
If you believe you are the right person for our team, please click the button to get started.
Here are a few of our furry
companions that make up our days!
Ready to Love Your Job Again?
- Understand that animals are a serious commitment and must be treated as such
- Be 21 years or older
- Have animal handing experience and feel comfortable with all types, sizes, and breeds of dogs
- Have excellent references
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate accurately and timely
- Have the physical ability to walk dogs and play with them
- Be available some holidays and weekends
- Be able to pass CPR and first aid certification classes (provided by DC Dog Sitter)
- Maintain ongoing CEU’s (provided by DC Dog Sitter)
Adventures, Dog Walking, and Pet Sitting Requirements
- Have your own reliable means of transportation
- Have your own mobile/smart phone with the ability to text, email, and send photos
- Be comfortable in the rain, snow, and high and low temperatures
- Be comfortable with feline friends
- Live in close proximity to the service area or be willing to commute
- arlington dog walker
- pet business
- pet care
- dc dog walker
- Dog Walker
- social media
- dog walking
- Professional Pet Sitter
- DC Dog Walker
- Software Developer
- Pet Business
- DC Dog Sitter
- Software Engineer
- Pet Care
- Professional Dog Walker
- alexandria dog walker