Looking for 5 Dogs...
Looking for 5 Dogs Who Need Daily Dog Walking! Is This Your Dog?
One in five dog owners is too lazy or too busy to take their pets out every day and around 2 million dogs are not getting enough exercise!
PROBLEMS THAT RESULT FROM LACK OF EXERCISE AND PLAY
Dogs can be like young children. If you don’t give them something constructive to do with their energy, they’ll find something to do on their own-and you may not like it! Some of the most common behavior problems seen in dogs who don’t get enough exercise and play are:
• Destructive chewing, digging or scratching
• Investigative behaviors, like garbage raiding
• Hyperactivity, excitability and night-time activity
• Unruliness, knocking over furniture and jumping up on people
• Excessive predatory and social play
• Play biting and rough play
• Attention-getting behaviors like barking and whining
BENEFITS OF EXERCISE AND PLAY
The good news is that keeping your dog healthy, happy and out of trouble with daily exercise is a lot of fun and provides many benefits, including:
• Helps to reduce or eliminate the common behavior problems listed above, such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivity
• Helps to keep dogs healthy, agile and limber
• Helps to reduce digestive problems and constipation
• Helps timid or fearful dogs build confidence and trust
• Helps dogs feel sleepy, rather than restless, at bedtime or when you’re relaxing
• Helps to keep dogs’ weight under control
A well-balanced pet is a well exercised and socialized dog!
We invite you to join our DC Dog Sitter family.
202-713-9287 | dcdogsitter.com