(Offered from 8 am to 8 pm, Sunday to Saturday)
Contrary to the perceptions many people have, cats are actually very social. Did you know that cats are incredibly smart, highly trainable, a predator at heart, focused, very clean, affectionate, and can also suffer from separation anxiety? Our goal is to help provide the appropriate companionship and care while you are away. We work to establish trust and provide appropriate play time engaging their senses. Additionally, we'll provide food and treats, administer medications including insulin injections, clean litter boxes, take in mail and packages, and water any plants.
Cat Sitting and Other Critters
- Initial Consultation | $14
- Mid-Day Brief Visits (generally around 15 minutes) | $27
- Mid-Day Regular Visits (generally around 30 minutes) | $30
- Mid-Day Extended Visits (generally around one hour) | $45
- Option for Pet Sitter to stay overnight | $107 and up per day
- Monthly Package with Daily Visits - Monday to Friday (generally around 15 to 20 minutes) | $374 (averages to $17 per visit) - Great for helping to keep the litter scooped!
Additional Fees and Services
- Morning | Evening | Weekend Visits – $5
- Brief Visits Only - Additional Cats Beyond Two (2) – $2 per pet per visit
- Under 24 Hour Advance Scheduling – $25
- Holiday and Peak Rate Visit – $10
- Extended Distance Charge (Outside of normal Area | Subject to Time & Distance) - $10 and up.
Please note we are currently able to care for cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, most rodents, birds, and most fish. Additionally, we are able to care for most reptiles and amphibians with proper advance reservation. For any visits to your home to care for your dogs, please see our dog walking information page. Thank you!