Do your friends refer to you as The Dog Whisperer? Do you have a passion for pets and a like for humans? Do you love the outdoors?
We are seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized, passionate pet lovers to support our Washington, DC city team as we continue to grow our presence in the DC Metro Area (DC, Virginia, and Maryland).
This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar team on the daily functions and operations that are at the core of DCDS. Additionally, you will gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast-growing organization that is disrupting the status quo.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Must love dogs and have a like for humans
- Do the right thing when no one is watching
- Ability to work with very sensitive information and operate well independently
- Computer literate and comfortable with phone apps
- SUPER detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Great follow through on tasks
You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You're the customer advocate and need to bring the level of care and attention to our members...you ready?
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to disrupt the status quo and bring a higher level of care to pets and their owners and shape the future of pet care.
- Sharp, motivated team who genuinely cares about one another.
- Flexibility to work around other commitments and responsibilities in your life.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Jennifer Makeeff at email@example.com. Thank you!