Social Media Marketing Manager
Do you know social media? Are you one who is quick to respond, knows how to interact, fluent in creating captions, and posting must see photos?
DC Dog Sitter is currently looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, our Blog, and Newsletter interface, etc.
- Work with the team to plan upcoming content campaigns.
- Use social monitoring tools to create actionable next steps based on data. Experiment and optimize our channels.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Marketing team to integrate social media content and strategies with overall team efforts.
- Set and deliver on tangibles from social (ie. Referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, SEO).
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives using relevant monitoring tools.
- Generate analytics reports and effectively tweak social strategy and content based on these insights.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Familiarity with social media performance tools, blogging, and mailchimp.
- Comfortable with metrics commonly used to measure digital marketing campaigns.
- A passion for social media! You are pumped to be the voice of DC Dog Sitter and cannot wait to get creative with our social media platforms.
- A sound working understanding of management tools.
- Experienced in Excel.
You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You're the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of DC Dog Sitter to the masses...you ready?
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to disrupt the status quo and bring a higher level of care to pets and their owners.
- Sharp, motivated team who genuinely cares about one another.
- Flexibility to work from home.